Sunday, April 24, 2016

I'm back!

Finally after a long break, Dad have found it fit to make another post for my little bloggie!

Well, kinda.

I asked him to teach me how to make posts on my own blog. So this is my first post I did myself. Now you guys will have constant posts about me!

But, I don't think there might be much things to post since I'm 10 years old and my schedule is a bit packed. I'll try my best!

So now that I'm 10, I only have one candle on my B'day cake. Just like when I was one. Oh the memories.

I'm going to explain why there were so little posts before. One of the reason was that I forgot all about the blog after I was 8. But before the "Celebration of being" post, Mum actually had many posts about my life in Boston (just that they were not finished *sob sob*). I really wish I had more time to post on my blog!

But now in this phase of life, you can't have way all the time. I guess I'll have to go with the flow. So please be patient with me.

Thanks for visiting!

~tata

No comments: