Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dad and Mum Wedding Anniversary Part II


Yup!! Continue from previous post . . . Pops and Mops' 3rd wedding anniversary.

Poor Mops and I were stranded at home on 5th Dec 07 because Pops was out sailing. Well, after a long wait, Mops had her make-up post-anniversary celebration today. Yeah! *Clap* I was very pleased to be invited to their candle-light dinner.


For a change, we had buffet instead of the usual course dinner. It was my 1st buffet. Anyway, be it buffet or course dinner, it's not going to make a difference for small tot like me. How much can I eat????

Well, somehow, I enjoyed my "buffet". It was great. I had soup, freshly baked bread, corn-on-the-cob (my favorite), roast beef and melons. Mops was surprised that I managed to sit through the whole dinner without making a din at the restaurant. Hmm.mm I think the foods were just too yummy to resist. Rather than wondering /or running aimlessly around the hotel compound, I chose to load my tummy with good food for once.


Our dinner!

I apologise for the "gloomy dark" photos . . hmmm.. then again. . aren't it supposed to be candle-lit dinner (",)




Hi to all my Blog fans! Enjoying my fave, corn-on-the-cob.


Distracted by the yummy food on the next table.




A short video clip for all




Family photo at Bar and Billiard Room, Raffles.



We, again, taking photo with X'mas lights in the background.

~tata

No comments: