Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tang Yuan, Anyone?


Another year gone and it's time for "tang yuan" again.

I don't rememeber eating any "tang yuan" last year. Well, then again, I think Mops won't want any of these glutinous rice balls getting themselves stuck inside my tum-tum. Come on, I was only 8 months old last "tang yuan" festival! Too young for these sticky fellas! (",)

Let me tell you all a secret, Mops loves to eat "tang yuan" and she's definitely not going to give it a miss this year. Just for her darling me, instead of buying the ready-to-eat "tang yuan", she made her own mini "tang yuan". Don't you think my Mops is sweet . . .

Check out my baby "tang yuan" . . .


My mini "Tang Yuan". Mops told me I can only have two. Haiz!


I'm only allowed to scope 2 into my bowl.
Can I have more, please?



Look what I've got in my bowl . . . .


Savoring Mops' special mini 'Tang Yuan".

** The photos were taken on Sat 22nd Dec 07; "tang yuan" festival.

~ tata

No comments: